Re: [selinux-aktiva] Svenska Linuxföreningen bygger Fria 24-timmarsmyndigheten

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at gmail.com
Tors Okt 27 22:23:40 CEST 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 5:47 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Anders Lindbäck wrote:
>
>> Svenska Linuxföreningen tilldelas pengar av Internetfonden
>
> Grattis!
>
> ...jag fick en liten pott också!
>
> 	http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2005-10/0136.html

I am very impressed with the IIS - they have made some excellent
decisions this year. Firstly the money to Svenska Linux Föreningen is
well spent. I think Marcus, indeed the whole styrelsen, has done a good
job this year. They organized a good meeting in Göteborg and have kept
the förening moving forward.

Secondly, the money to curl is brilliant. I hope you read this Daniel,
because I am one of the biggest curl fans. I have seen lots of
implementations of URL handling in various languages, I have used tools
like wget and lynx, I build data-driven web applications for a living,
jag påstår att curl är en av de bästa programvara jag har använt, punkt
slut.

I congratulate Daniel, Marcus, and all the others who have done the
hard work of raising the profile of free software in Sweden. The money
you have received is a pittance compared to your contributions.

mvh

Jeremiah Foster