Re: [diskussion] Nya webbplatsens förstasida

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah at jeremiahfoster.com
Tors Aug 2 15:17:30 CEST 2007

There is a lack of documentation on how the svn repo works. On the
site I see this message: Bara personer som finns med i svn har
rättigheter att göra en commit. För att få tillgång till att göra en
checkin, kontakta azoff eller jens hos se.linux.org så fixar vi det
så fort vi har möjlighet. But that is not mentioned in the README in
the subversion repo. Much of that README should probably be on the
web no?

The commit is a bit clunky, Freedom begins when we actually have
access to upload, not just download. Getting permission and rights to
the svn repo is a little problematic, perhaps there should be a guest
user or all members of selinux immediately get a svn login, that
seems more open.

Jeremiah