[diskussion] Promotion of Free Software Day among students of SU

CTVN coreteam at vodes.net
Fre Aug 3 14:18:23 CEST 2007

Hejsan Jeremiah,

1) real world student promo of linux

well, there used to be a couple of very good italian and spanish ubuntu
players here....so not all lost for a victorious linux soccer team. :)

Would there be some linux.se t-shirts available (can also have the logo of
a company) for each team member who associates their excellent soccer
skills with linux? We also make some fancy videos with music from CC
artists: www.vodes.net/videos. now, we can try to find some good (Linux
using) soccer players among the students here to form a team linux.
combined with a nice video...players, Linux and a company sponsor
certainly would look good in it.  :)

2) free software day:

anyone interested to give a presentation/lecture on a relevant os related
topic? we can make a reservation for a couple of hours in a lecture room.
topic should be interesting to students but can cover a whole range of
issues relating to open source, possibly also copyrights, gpl v3....

thx for the links. signed up for the mailinglist.