[diskussion] Software Freedom Day (Svenska Linuxföreningen)

CTVN coreteam at vodes.net
Mon Sep 3 13:02:56 CEST 2007

hello all,

sorry  for the late reply but there were some communication problems.

there is now a room available on sat, 15th of september.

Lecture room D7, sodra huset
Stockholm university
17:00- 20:00

im pretty sure it has all the tech-infrastructure necessary.

if you have some flyers on the promo day, feel free to send it and we put
it on our board.

--
Core Team VN

Stockholms Universitets Studentkar