[diskussion] [Fwd: SV: Chinese visit]

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah at jeremiahfoster.com
Sat Aug 29 22:35:11 CEST 2009

You are most kind Roger, and patient as well. You had every right to
dismiss me as a troll.

Unfortunately I cannot make it to Stockholm. This Tuesday we receive
the keys to a store in Gothenburg that we hope will become Gnutiken,
an ekonomisk föreningen that sells and supports hardware that only
runs free software. I am sorry to miss Free Software Day in Sweden's
capital but am certain it is in capable hands.

As for the EFF and the SE Linux, both suffer from a lack of grass
roots interest in social and software freedoms. Hard to believe in a
nation of fierce democrats who value their personal integrity and the
right of free expression, but maybe it is those rights that have made
them apathetic.

Jeremiah